Now Hiring: Appliance Repair Technicians and Apprentices
Positions Available in the Seattle-Bellevue-Everett Metro
For more than 25 years, ProAppliance Technicians has been the exclusive service partner of Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove in the Seattle-Bellevue-Everett Metro. When it comes to these luxury appliances, we have a reputation for unparalleled service, which is why our family-owned and operated company is growing fast.
We need talented people to keep up with demand. We need you.
Enjoy Our Total Rewards Program
- Matching 401(k) / SIMPLE IRA
- Continuing Education
- Employee Recognition
- Career Growth
- Work-life Balance
Be Part of a Premier Service Team
As a premier service partner of Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove — America’s top luxury appliance brand — we work exclusively with these remarkable appliances in Washington’s most beautiful homes. See your hometown like never before, challenge yourself daily, and earn rave reviews.
Have Everything Provided for You
We provide a stylish uniform, wrapped vehicle, fuel, brand-specific tools, parts, and full technical support, all at no cost to yourself. Once you are fully trained, you will also receive a schedule of service appointments for the workday and be trusted to take care of business.
Appliance Repair Apprentice
We will train great candidates for the job and pay you while you train. Appliance repair is a profitable and satisfying career, providing long term stability for you and your family.
Appliance Repair Technician
If you’re a working technician looking for the best possible version of your career — the best pay and benefits, stability, support, and professional pride — look no further.
Do I Qualify?
- Have relevant experience. This includes experience in any maintenance & repair, electrical wiring & troubleshooting, or other mechanical trade or discipline.
- Be a professional. A great attitude, a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and a professional appearance are a must to ensure exceptional service every time.
- Be customer-first. To earn the trust and goodwill of our sophisticated clientele, technicians must possess customer service skills and enjoy interacting with people.
- Be a good communicator. Techs must walk customers through their diagnosis, the proposed repair, and the quote, then type up accurate service notes for our team.
- Be a self-starter. Out on the road and in customers’ homes, you will be your own boss, so you must be able to work independently of supervision and instruction.
- Be willing to get better. We expect our technicians to commit to ongoing training and be willing to accept feedback from supervisors.
- Be physically capable. Though not physically demanding, the job may require you to lift 60 lbs, push 100 lbs, and pull 50 lbs.
- Be COVID-19 safe. Techs must wear a mask, keep their distance, and observe other protocols as required to protect themselves and make customers feel safe.
- Enjoy the work. If you don’t enjoy the challenges and satisfaction of solving technical problems with your mind and hands, this may not be the career for you.
* To qualify for our highest starting salary of $40 / hr, candidates must have: (1) a minimum of 7-10 years’ experience as an appliance repair technician; (2) the ability to use industry diagnostic and repair equipment; (3) knowledge of sealed system repair; (4) knowledge of refrigeration, electrical, and gas appliance fundamentals; (5) EPA certification; and (6) strong Customer Service experience. With this level of expertise, we expect the technician to be out on their own within two months.
For more information or answers to your questions, call Karen Hogg, our Chief Human Resources Officer, at 888-782-9653 ext. 1114.
ProAppliance Technicians provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.